You may have noticed the new look at MichaelaMcGregor.com. No, I’m not fickle. The mobile version was awful, so I had to switch again. But it has it’s perks. Along with the new look comes lots of goodies.
- Click on the down arrow at the top of the page for a drop down panel.
- The up arrow at the bottom of the screen takes you back to the top of the screen.
- When you join, you will receive an email from McGregor Publishing. This is the network name. In addition to my personal blog, I now have four others: Tips and Tricks for Writing, Creating a Website, News and Events, and Projects. I have learned so much (the hard way) that I hoped to help others by putting it online for anyone to use.
- Member services include forums, groups, profiles, friends, Twitter-like follows, member galleries/albums for all types of media, member activity walls, public and private messaging. Sign in and click the drop down panel for the links.
- Social login: login to MichaelaMcGregor.com using your favorite social site.
- Page notices: A red bar with a message will appear at the top of the screen for special messages concerning that page. Click the X to dismiss it.
- Cheveyo Series character profiles. Follow or friend them for their activity and posts.
- Fun Stuff is full of polls and quizzes for members and guests alike. More will be added soon.
Ring of Truth Coming Soon!
Time alone does not heal all wounds. Sometimes it just makes them fester.
Protests and riots are featured every night on the news. Since the Zephyri Treaty, human reactions to the revelation that monsters and magic do exist, range from horror to rapture. A few ostriches claim that it’s all a hoax. But when tempers flare, murder and mayhem are inevitable.
Even with the use of magic, the Zephyri are out of time. With the discovery of a gruesome murder, the Interspecies Crime unit is called in two weeks early to investigate. It’s just the beginning.
Chevy’s out of time too. She can’t sleep. She can’t eat. She can’t think of anything except what she sees when she closes her eyes. She’s put off choosing between Aspen and Kegan, talking to Eryx about her memories and looking into who hired the assassins that broke into her apartment. All she sees is the dream. A little girl, alone in the dark, dying again and again and again.